ADVMoto Becomes Title Sponsor for AMA ADVSupermoto Youth Series
Nothing breathes life into motorcycling like developing young enthusiast. That’s why ADVMoto is excited to become the Title Sponsor of the ADVSupermoto Youth Series of the AMA SupermotoNational Championship. Most young racers will compete on 85cc 2t or 150cc 4t bikes on dirt and pavement, but all kids are welcome on any cc bike!
Three exciting events around North America offer the opportunity to win cash prizes, trophies and more. Track venues range from football stadiums to closed-course streets and parking lots. Many of this year’s national supermoto races are held in conjunction with other rallies or events, so there’s plenty to do after the checkered flag. The series is sanctioned by the AMA and promoted by Alex Mock of DRT Racing Inc. who hopes to push AMA Supermoto into a new era.
“DRT Racing, Inc. is excited about the new relationship and endless opportunities with ADVMoto Magazine. We look forward to activating many programs for the youth as well as ADV enthusiasts alike!" – Alex Mock, President DRT Racing
In addition to a cash prizes and trophies, ADVMoto will provide coverage and race updates. Stay tuned for exciting articles with future champions of AMA Racing and other supermoto related content.
“Keeping kids and families in grass-roots motorcycle racing will be important to ensuring a strong future for two-wheeled lovers in America and beyond. Sponsoring the ADVSupermoto Youth Series is only a start. Many don’t realize how much motorcycle racing costs, and expenses can come entirely out of pocket. Even a small cash purse right now can go a long way in helping off-set some of the many costs of competition. We hope to see more contribution from the industry and community in the very near future.” – Carl Parker, Publisher ADVMoto Magazine
2018 Supermoto National Championship Series Schedule
- Round 1: April 14: Boise, Idaho: Expo Idaho (Season opener with motorcycle show)
- Round 2: May 13: Tucson, Ariz.: Musselman Honda Circuit (4th Annual Military Appreciation Race)
- Round 3: June 8: Austin, Texas: Travis County Expo Center (23rd Anniversary Republic of Texas Rally)*
- Round 4: June 9: Austin, Texas: Travis County Expo Center*
- Round 5: Aug. 3-5: Quebec, Canada: GP3R Trois-Rivières (3rd Annual GP3R w/ FIA World Rallycross)*
- Round 6: Sept. 8: Sturgis, S.D.: Downtown Sturgis (6th Annual Streets of Sturgis Supermoto)
Learn more about AMA Supermoto Racing Here! Photos by Glenn Fuller.