ADVMoto 2017 AIMExpo Sidecar Fundraiser Presentation for Disabled Vets
• Sam Manicom and Daniel Rintz ADV-VIP Presentation, Saturday Sept. 23rd
• WHAT: "Making the Most of Misfortune" - ADVMoto Fundraising Presentation towards MRP Sidecar Fundraiser for Disabled Vets (details below)
• WHERE: 2017 AIMEXPO @ the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio. Conference Room A110-112.
• WHEN: Sept, 23, 2017 from 2-3PM
Join us Saturday, Sept. 23rd at 2-3pm, in converence room A110-112 for a special presentation by some of the most knowledgeable adventure motorcyclists in the world. Proceeds go to the Motorcycle Relief Project to support the Sidecar for Disabled Veterans Charity. 10% of any books, DVD's or T-Shirts sold by Sam Manicom or Dan Rintz at the show will go towards the Sidecar Fundraiser. Tom Larson, Executive Director for MRP, will also be available to accept direct donations.
If you'd can't go, but would like to donate, please visit the direct fundraising page at the link below. All donations go DIRECTLY to the Motorcycle Relief Project.
About the speakers:
- Sam Manicom - Sam Manicom, often refered to as the "Guru of Adventure Motorcycling", rode for eight years around the world, covering 200,000 miles. He is the author of four motorcycle travel books.
- Daniel Rintz - After six years of travelling, Dan Rintz has circumnavigated the world by motorcycle, visiting 99 countries. His movie, "Somewhere Else Tomorrow", is getting rave reviews from around the world.
Together with the exciting release of our 100th edition, the staff will be at the 2017 AIMExpo (AIMExpoUSA.com) in Columbus, Ohio on Sept. 21–24. Round-the-worlders Sam Manicom (Sam-Manicom.com) and Daniel Rintz (Open-Explorers.com), and the Motorcycle Relief Project’s (MotoRelief.org) Tom Larson will be on hand as well, so be sure to come hang out at booth 957! Tickets are available by visiting AIMExpoUSA.com!